CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Landry's First Sunday at Church



Today was Landry's first Sunday at church. He did great, and all the ladies loved loving on him. He is such a snuggle bunny! This is our first family picture since Landry was in the hospital.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful family photo! How proud I am of all of you!

The Dowdles said...

YAY!!!! This is fabulous!! We will be checking constantly! What great pics -- I can't believe how much Reid has grown since we saw him. We are counting down the days until we get to see you all and meet Landry!

Dade said...

I'm glad you've started a blog! So far, so good!

Y'all are a beautiful little family! Can't wait to see y'all at Christmas!

Carrie said...

OH MY WORD!!! I feel like it's Christmas!! I am SOOO glad you joined the blogging world! Now I can see your precious family!! Keep us updated!!!