CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christmas At Our House

Okay, this is the last of the Christmas pictures, I promise! This is a little glimpse of our house Christmas morning.
Reid giving Landry some sugar
Landry

Reid

Sam has a tradition of cooking breakfast (usually pancakes) for us on Christmas morning. It's the one morning of the year he doesn't eat cereal!

Sam reading the Christmas story before we open gifts

4 comments:

Will and Carley said...

Glad y'all had a great Christmas!
Your boys are so precious =)

The Manning Family said...

Hey Dara!
I don't know if you remember me or not, but it's Brooke Brandon. We were in youth group together at FBC Columbus (seems like FOREVER ago!). Anyway, I found your blog today, and I just had to get in touch with you. Your boys are darling, and I know your folks just love 'em to death! I'm so glad I found you. I had been checking Joy & Dade's blog, but now that it's private, I don't know what all's going on with them. I figured from Renee Guest's blog that they have moved to London. Wow! How exciting. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and reconnect. Feel free to drop by our blog sometime; we'd love to hear from you! And tell Dade hi for me the next time you talk to him. Thanks!
Brooke

Gaston Family said...

DARA!!! I found your blog on Sha's website and thought I'd check in with you. I guess it's been a little over 3 years since I've seen or talked to you (I think it was Sha's baby shower for Garrett). Both of your boys are adorable and you look amazing!!! Hamp and I have 2 children now: Reid will be 3 in April and Lily is 4 1/2 months. Please check out our blog when you get a chance...I'll be checking yours.
Hope to talk to you soon,
Kristina

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

dara~
i saw your comment on kristina's blog and came to yours! i don't know if you remember me or not - my husband, tommy, and i go to colonial heights. tommy and sam played softball together. i'm a dental hygienist.

we were at jan & will's house for new year's (we do this EVERY year) and we jan and i were talking about you and sam!

take care - i've got a blog, too: http://barnettefamily.blogspot.com