I had a very nice Mother's Day. It was my first Mother's Day with 2 children! Reid kept saying, "Happy Mudder's Day!" Priceless!
I have been reflecting on some things lately. Before I was a Mommy:
- I had never been thrown up on
- I had never been pooped on
- I never knew I could go all day without caring whether or not I had a shower
- I never knew I could literally go all day without brushing my teeth - I know - Gross!
- I never knew what it felt like to see the true wonder in a child's eye
- I had never been so excited to let a little boy ride Snoopy in Wal-Mart - just to see him smile!
- I never knew what my heart looked like outside my body
- I never got so excited to see a little boy's smile first thing in the morning
- I never knew I could love two little boys so much! The list could go on...
Thank you, God, for the gift of children! I am so blessed!
0 comments:
Post a Comment