Landry got his first haircut this morning (sniff, sniff), and he did great!

This was just before we left the house - me and my littlest man!

The back of Landry's little head - pre-haircut

Such a sweet, happy little boy!

Getting on the horse - he's been on the horse a couple times when Reid has gotten his haircut. The first time, Landry threw a complete FIT when he got off!

The first snip!

Such a big boy - still trying to decide what he thinks!

Blair cutting his hair

Landry with the finished product and Blair - she gave him nerds when he left. Yeah, he's smitten! My babies are getting so BIG!!!
We have had a big family day! We ALL went to get Landry's haircut, and then we spent about 2 hours at Chuck E. Cheese! Reid and Landry got cotton candy for the first time. I wish I had had my camera then!
4 comments:
Your babies are getting so big!
They are just so precious, and the bath pictures! Too cute!!
I love the horse. Wish my hair place had that for Hannah. It looks like he did a great job.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks like such a big boy!! Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!
He looks so big and sweet with his "big boy" haircut. I can't believe he didn't cry!
Post a Comment