CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day

Apparently, I am annoying my friends and family (1 in particular) with my lack of blogging. I am so sorry to be a nuisance to you, but things have been very busy and very fun in our little world. God has been doing some amazing things around here! Anyway, Chick-Fil-A had cow appreciation day a few weeks ago. So...of course, we marked our calendars!
Reid, my precious little cow, me, and Landry - keep in mind that I had worked all day this particular day! I know I look just LOVELY!


Sam and his special little cow

Reid was having fun striking a pose! The cow costume is a little small, but Reid still wanted to wear it! I think Landry will be the one wearing the costume next year!


Landry didn't want Reid to be the only one striking a pose!

My two precious little boys - I am so blessed!


The day was so big for us that Uncle Dade and Aunt Joy flew down from DC to join us for the event! We were so glad to have them with us in spite of Uncle Dade's comments about dressing Reid up as a cow!

Uncle Dade getting some time with Landry


Reid, Joy, my mom and dad, Dade, and Landry - it was a family affair!



Our little family
I have lots of other pictures to post, but I will have to do it in pieces. I hope this will hold you over for a little while, though! :) I love you all, and I appreciate your caring about what is going on with our family!

4 comments:

Dade said...

Now, that wasn't so hard, was it? :)

Very nice, thank you.

Carrie said...

Glad to know you're still alive. I thought you had forgotten about us!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for the pictures. In all things give thanks. Oh I love the babies and mama too. The jury is still out on daddy. lol kaka

Anonymous said...

You do have some precious boys.
Amanda