CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Landry!

Today my baby is 1! Before he was born, I didn't think I could love another child as much as I loved the first. However, it is so funny how God works! As my mother says, He just creates another little place in your heart. I am so thankful for my two boys! God is so good!

7 comments:

The Dowdles said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest little boy. He looks like his father. He is quite a handsome man as well.

Gaston Family said...

Happy Birthday, Landry!!!
I can't believe he's already 1. My how time flies. I hope y'all are doing well.
Kristina

Will and Carley said...

Happy Birthday, Landry!!!

awc said...

HAPPY, HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, LANDRY!!! HOPE YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY SPOILED YOU ROTTEN!!! :)

love y'all!!

Anonymous said...

Landry Bug....I luv you, kaka

Marilyn Bowen said...

Happy Birthday...little one I have never met. But, I love you because I love your Grand!!! (and your mom). I hope I get to meet you and your brother soon. Mimi Marilyn