CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

F is for Firetruck

Reid is loving school, and he is having so much fun. This week they have been talking about the letter F. So...the firemen came to their school today. Reid had a blast! Last night, at 9:00 - he is usually in the bed at 8:00, he was still awake in his bed talking about the firetruck that he was going to see at school. I was not there this morning, but Lisa sent me these pictures.
My sweet boy on the firetruck!


I think this one is cute, too. Reid is not sure what to think!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

F is for I Fink this baby is sweet. kaka

Sha said...

The boys are getting so big!!! I miss you and love you!!!

Dade said...

Too Cute!!! We are counting down the days until we get to see y'all! (Joy)