Today my sweet friend, Angie, brought her kids over for us to have a birthday party for Jesus. This was something I really wanted to do to emphasize the real meaning of Christmas to Reid, and Angie wanted to do the same for her little girl, Madelyn. Jackson, who is 3 weeks older than Landry, and Landry enjoyed it, too!

Helping Reid put sprinkles on his cupcake

Madelyn wanted white sprinkles on hers!

Reid enjoying the moment! :)

We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus before we blew out the candles!

Jackson was having lots of fun tearing up his napkin.

Landry (and Jackson) got candles in their cupcakes, too!

Landry's approach is to just pick it up and stuff it in!

Jackson enjoying his cupcake

Look at those big blue eyes - I could eat him up!

As you can see, Reid enjoyed his cupcake, too! I love that little grin...and that little boy!

Landry and the finished product! It was a big mess to clean up, but it was very much worth it! Happy Birthday, Jesus!
2 comments:
Jesus is the reason....I know this was a special time and also a fun time. Luv the little ritter boys. kaka
I'm Kelli and read your blog from time to time, we have similar values. I told my daughter this year that we'd have a cake for Jesus' birthday. It helps me grow to continue to emphasize the true meaning of Christmas!
Post a Comment