CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Reid!

Today is our precious little boy's 3rd birthday! I can't believe he is 3! He was so excited about today, and we all had lots of fun! I have lots to post, but I can't do it now - I'm exhausted! However, in looking over the pictures from today, I did want to share these 2 favorites! I promise I will update soon!
Landry and Reid in the Gator we got him for his birthday - Landry likes it just as much, if not more, than Reid! Sweet little boys!


A friend of mine took this of us this morning at Reid's party. I thought it was really good, too!


4 comments:

Marilyn Bowen said...

He is so precious. I can't believe he is 3. Happy Birthday, Reid

Carrie said...

What fun memories and sweet pics! Can't wait to read the next post!! How is your precious mom?d

awc said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, REID!! We hope you had a great day!!!

Love,
D, A, M & J!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Party!!! Little Man Big 3 oh how sweet. Dara the party was so much fun. May more Reid Ritter. kaka