CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Picture

This is my favorite picture from Christmas. Since the 4 of us siblings now live in 3 different states, it is much harder for all of us to get together. However, when we do get together it is always lots of fun. The night we got to my parents house, we were all in the kitchen talking to my mother. My boys were asleep - so it was late, but we were all enjoying just being together. I am learning, the older I get, to truly appreciate the time I have with my family. This was the first time since the Christmas before that we were all together. My mom, the emotional sop, was in tears when we took this picture. :) She was enjoying having all 8 of her "chicks" in her kitchen under her roof. L to R: Kate, Jed, me, Sam, Joy, Dade, Rob, and Megan. The best pictures are the ones you don't "dress up" to take!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

I loved looking at all of your Christmas pictures!Thanks for sharing!