
Today is the 5 year anniversary of our business! God has blessed us so throughout the past 5 years! A lot of blood (literally), sweat (that, too!), and tears (FOR SURE!) have gone into the past 5 years. However, through it all, God has been faithful! Five years ago, Sam and I were our only "employees," but today we have grown to 6 - not counting Sam and me! Five years ago, we were in a strange town where we knew NO ONE, we had no friends, no guaranteed income, and we did not have a church home. Today we are blessed by our church home, our Godly friends, and our NEW office. God is attracted to weakness. Not because He is a weak God, but because through weakness He is able to shine through. Sam and I were talking about it last night, and he said something very profound. If you want to learn to trust God, embark on a journey where you, in yourself, are doomed to failure. Trusting the Lord is something we were forced to do - and it wasn't always easy, but God did not forget about us! Five years ago today, we had one patient. As only God would have it, that same patient is coming in today! Sam and I stand in awe, particularly today, of our Lord and Savior and what He can do through two simple sinners saved by grace. God is SO GOOD!!!
3 comments:
Glad God chose me to be a HUGE part of this journey!!!! I luv ya'll very much. kaka
Thanks for sharing how God has provided for you guys over the past five years. He is always faithful!
Congratulations on the past 5 years. You have many things to be thankful for!!!! However, I still wish you lived closer. I miss you!
Post a Comment