CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Cute Story

So...I took BOTH the boys to the doctor Tuesday for their well check-ups. Everything went well, and I felt very blessed. They did a vision and hearing test on Reid, which he passed with flying colors, and they also pricked his finger to check for anemia. Reid was a trooper, and didn't budge when they pricked him. I was so proud of him for doing so well during his visit. On the way home, I was bragging to Reid about how well he did. I told him, "You were such a big boy, and you did just what they asked you to do. You did such a good job!" Without hesitation, Reid, strapped in his car seat, raised both his arms as high as he could reach and said, "Thank you, Jesus!"

Amen to that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's Bapticostal all the way!!!!! kaka