CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Reid's Birthday Party

A litte late posting Reid's birthday party pics, but....here they are!
For Reid's birthday this year I was trying to think of something that he really likes. Reid LOVES going to "Daddy's wohk" (work), so I decided to have his party at the office. Reid had been to a few other birthday parties of his little friends, and he had so much fun. So...I decided to have his friends at the office and have our family over for lunch after the party. Reid absolutely adores balloons, especially blue ones, so I had the invitations, the cake, and the cupcakes made and decorated with balloons.
The birthday boy at breakfast on his birthday - I can't believe he is 3!

This is his cake I had at our house after lunch...


...and these are the cupcakes I had for his party at the office. I know, we had cake running out our ears!


I let Reid have a cupcake for breakfast - of course he picks the cupcake with the BLUE balloon on it. He also had oranges and milk...to help round out his meal! :)



This is Reid when he first saw all the balloons in the office.




The snack and party favor stand



I decorated the waiting room with streamers and balloons. Actually, Sam blew up somewhere between 50 and 75 balloons that morning. Hats off to him for that!




Dee Dee, Reid, and me



Mr. Larry holding Landry while I am trying to get last minute things out. This is the last picture I have of Landry sucking his fingers!




Reid and Brooks decorating cookies



Ethan and Sarah decorating cookies





Sam made balloons animals (and hats) for the kids. Jackson is modeling his hat!




Madelyn is now wearing the hat, and she was a little artist decorating her cookies!





Reid enjoying his party and his 2nd cupcake of the day!




Mary Elizabeth holding Landry




I know I've posted this picture before, but it's one of my favorites!




After the party was over, I found Reid and my dad in the children's room. I asked them what they were doing and my dad said, "Reid told me to sit here and not get up." So...my dad didn't get up!



The birthday boy and me about to cut his birthday cake after lunch at our house.




Landry getting some time in with my mom.



Reid loves him some KaKa - and vice versa!



This picture cracks me up! Mr. Larry, Pop, and my dad all passed out during the party!



KaKa and Landry



Reid enjoying birthday cake - he decided to just pick it up and eat it with his hands!





He's enjoying it!



Sweet, sugary boy!



Reid opening presents - he loves Cars!


In the middle of Reid opening presents, Sam decided to play one of Reid's favorite songs. This is Reid dancing! The child LOVES music!



...more dancing...




Does he look tired?



Reid playing with the monster truck Uncle Jed and Aunt Kate gave him.



Reid got an "Arsenal" jacket from Uncle Dade and Aunt Joy. It coordinates with Landry's that he got for his birthday!




Dee Dee gave Reid erasers, yep, erasers! He likes to go to her work and take all of her erasers, so...she decided to get Reid some of his own!




Sweet Landry - I love this picture!




Another shot but with a tired little boy



Reid and Sam on the gator


Landry and Reid - they have BOTH thoroughly enjoyed the gator!



Nanny and Sam



After everybody left, I was going to feed Landry an early dinner and put him to bed. However, he beat me to it. I think he ate 2 strawberries before he fell asleep! We had two tired little boys that night!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Precious pictures, Dara!

Anonymous said...

You are the BEST mama ever!
Love you all,
McKenzie and Joshua's BeBe

Dade said...

The only thing better than reading this post would have been being there! So glad y'all had a good time, and I hope we an see y'all this weekend!

The Dowdles said...

Hate we missed this party!!! Love you guys!