CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Dowdle Christmas

We spent the weekend after Christmas with my family.
Landry enjoying Uncle Rob


Buddy (my Granddaddy), as Reid calls him, and Landry

Buddy was playing a game with Landry and his blanket. It was so funny to watch!


I don't really know who had more fun!



Landry and his Granddaddy (Landry's namesake)


Grand and Granddaddy gave Reid a VET KIT. How appropriate!


Landry and Grand


Grandmama Aline (my grandmother) rocking Landry, who was SO TIRED!


Aunt Megan and Landry


Reid and Granddaddy



Sam and I sporting our PIKE caps that Jed gave us. This is how Sam wore his cap when I first met him. He had to look up just to make eye contact with you. He thought he was too cool! :)


Uncle Jed and Reid with their PIKE caps


Uncle Dade and Aunt Joy gave Reid this Big Wheel for Christmas, and he loves it! I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can enjoy it more. I don't know where Aunt Joy was in this picture!




me and my precious Grandmama - she was even a good sport about the cap


I like this picture - Reid snuggling up to his Granddaddy


These are my precious grandparents. They have been married over 61 years! They are BOTH an inspiration to me in so many ways!


Sam and me - isn't he good lookin'?


Aunt Megan and Landry


Sam and Landry


Sweet sugar


Landry enjoying breakfast

0 comments: