CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Soooo long.....

I know it's been almost 3 months since I've posted, but things have been a little crazy. Then, I got behind and wondered what the use was in catching up. Anyway, I had to share this picture Sam took of the boys this morning. It is sooo cold here, but Reid wanted to go outside this morning and ride his gator. So...we bundled them both up and went for a little walk. As you can tell, they enjoyed being outside!
In other news, for those of you that keep up with us solely by the way of this blog, we have found out I am pregnant! I am due in April with another little BOY!!! During my first trimester, I was so extremely tired that everything fell by the wayside. We are all very excited about welcoming another baby into our family.
We, as everyone is at this time of year, are busy getting ready for Christmas. Sam and I are trying to instill in the boys the true meaning of Christmas, and that has been fun. They are so excited about this special time of the year, too! So...I will try to get back on track and be a little better about updating. NO promises right now, though! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you!!!!

Will and Carley said...

Sooooo very exciting!
another little Cowboys fan =)

Anonymous said...

My prayer has been that God would send Godly men for all of His girls! You all are so precious and I can't wait to meet the newest addition!
Ms. Beth