And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10
Today is the 6 year anniversary of our business. God is so good and so faithful! This morning during my quiet time, the Lord gave me this verse. How awesome is His timing! I am reminded of the "suffering" that Sam and I encountered during those very difficult times, but now I see how God's faithful hand is restoring us, making us strong, firm and steadfast! Another thing that God showed me this morning was that He HIMSELF is the one who restores! Thank you, Jesus!
We are not victims to our circumstances. If we allow that thought process to consume us, then satan has already won the battle. The Christian life is not easy; God, in His sovereign grace and knowledge, allows suffering for my good and His glory! I know that we will encounter more trials and sufferings, but may I always be faithful to my God! May He always be glorified in my life!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
HE Restores!
Posted by Dara at 5:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet Dara, bless you. As I read your blog this morning, I stopped to thank God for that little girl you were for the godly woman He has raised you up to be. What a blessing and comfort to serve a sovereign God and to know that all things are in His hands and He does work them for our good and His glory. God bless you and all you boys.
Al together now.....hands in the air a GREAT BIG PRAISE THE LORD! I love you, kaka
Dara,
Thanks for reminding us of the wonder of resting and glorying in God's sovereignty! I'm so thankful He's blessing you and your sweet family. I'm also so excited about your new little boy! I'm praying for you.
Post a Comment