CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Pictures

I know Easter was over a week ago, but I wanted to post some sweet pictures of my family.

My sweet boys: Reid, Sam, and Landry



My precious 4 year old - he's getting so BIG!

I had to show off Reagan in this picture on Easter!


My cool dudes and the sunglasses they got in their Easter baskets!



My sweet 2 year old with an adorable grin




Me and my boys
A family shot
This computer is about to drive me crazy, because it's not letting me put the pictures in order the way I want them. I'm about to have a fit with it! In other news, Reagan Layne will be here Thursday! Our family is very excited, and we ask that you remember us in the next few days. I will post when I can, but I can't make any promises!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so excited about your new blessing! I will definitely be praying for you as you become a mother of three. What a precious gift children are!

Anonymous said...

Girly you look GREAT!!! and your boys are soooo cute! Can't wait for them to meet all of them! It's been waaaay too long! AUNTEE Timmielou

Anonymous said...

My love and prayers are with you - Glory, but those boys are precious! and I LOVE the monogram! (I guess smocked outfits were overuled by Dr. Sam! ;)) I love you all dearly!
Beth Wynn