CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Reagan Layne Ritter

Reagan Layne Ritter arrived on April 15, 2010 at 4:27 pm weighing 9 pounds, 5 ounces and 20 3/4 inches long. This is a picture of our new family of 5!


Reid is such a proud big brother!


Sam, Reagan and me

We are all doing well...we are adjusting to having 3 little boys at our house! I'm adjusting to being sleep deprived and taking care of 2 older little boys! Thankfully, I have had lots of help. We are very blessed, and we are so thankful for another healthy little boy!

9 comments:

The Winkleplecks said...

Congratulations!

Will and Carley said...

congrats, he is precious!
such a sweet family of five!

Carrie said...

Congrats!!! Precious pics!! Enjoy each moment!

Anonymous said...

What a precious, precious family! Can't wait to see you all in person!
Beth Wynn

Anonymous said...

Reagan has no more suga cause I got it all. Sooooooo Sweet. Now just when I think I can't love more Ritter babies....here comes another one. kaka

Laurie said...

What a blessing!You look great! I'll be praying for you.

The Young Family said...

I am so impressed at how good you look after just having a baby! Hope you Reagan starts to sleep better so you can rest yourself! Praying for you and your sweet family.

Marilyn Bowen said...

Congratulations. I know with three it may take time to get more pics up...but I will be looking for them!

Sharon said...

Congrats Dara and family!!!!