CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Washington D.C. - Day4

On this day, I didn't have my camera. So...Joy and Dade were gracious enough to take pictures for me this day and then let me have them! :)
Dade and Landry before the day even started. At this point, Sam and I were still at our hotel. Dade and Joy picked us up for lunch, and then we did some sight seeing.


We started at The White House

me holding Landry admiring the area


The White House


The Ritters strolling in D.C.

Sam, once again, pushing the stroller! No brake this time, though!



Sam pushing the stroller with the back of The White House in the background.


Washington Monument in the background



Landry enjoying the water at the mall



Reid enjoying the water, too!



Reid and Landry - can you tell that Joy is holding on to the back of Landry's shirt? He was crazy about that water!



Reid had such a good time!


Reid & I walking with the Lincoln Memorial in the background.


Reid & I again with the Washington Monument in the background.


Landry was so MAD when we pulled him away from the water. I think the child would have stayed there all day!


There's a story behind this one. Sam and Dade went to change Landry's diaper in the car before we left on our "walking tour of D.C." Joy and I did something else and then met up with the guys. Sam told me he didn't put Landry's pants back on, but I didn't hear him say HE LEFT THEM IN THE CAR!!! I thought they were in the diaper bag. By the time I figured that out, we were too far gone to turn around. So this is my child - wearing a polo and a diaper with the Washington Monument and the Capital in the background. Oh....memories!



Reid enjoying the ducks.


On the way back to the car, this is what my boys looked like! They were worn out! Dade figured out that we toured 5 miles of D.C. on foot that day. It was lots of tiring fun!

0 comments: